Indulge in a Deeply Relaxing, Full-Spectrum Infrared Sauna in Sydney
Consider booking an appointment for rejuvenating, therapeutic ‘me-time’ infrared sauna in Sydney and reap the mind and body benefits we offer at our oasis. A regular sauna heats your surroundings rather than your core temperature. Our full-spectrum saunas heat the body directly through infrared heat waves that raise your core temperature from the inside out.
Optimal infrared sauna temperatures are between 38°C and 58°C, which makes a session extremely comfortable. We encounter harmful toxins daily in these modern times. These include the pollution caused by cars burning gasoline and diesel fuel and the chemicals in self-care products. Countless contaminants are therefore stored in our fat cells because our bodies cannot metabolise them.
Infrared saunas are one of the few methods that cleanse the body of fat-soluble toxins. The process achieves this through lipolysis, breaking down lipids via hydrolysis to release fatty acids, and increasing blood circulation. Increased blood flow efficiently carries off metabolic waste products and delivers fresh, oxygen-rich blood.
Our Clearlight Full-spectrum Infrared Therapy Sauna Can Improve
- Skin conditions
- Heart health
- The appearance of cellulite
- Stress and fatigue
- Muscle aches, arthritis, and joint pain
It offers the following benefits:
- Diabetes support
- Weight loss support
- Faster muscle and injury recovery
- Improved metabolism
- Healthier, younger skin
- Improved mental clarity
Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna’s help with:
Appearance of cellulite
Stress and fatigue
Muscle aches, arthritis, and joint relief
Feel These Benefits
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Reap the infrared heat therapy benefits our Sydney sauna studio affords. We ask that you do the following to enable you to fully enjoy the tranquillity and stillness during the time you allow yourself:
- Arrive hydrated and ready to detox!
- Turn up five minutes ahead of your session appointment time. Your studio room booking lasts for strictly 50 minutes.
- Infrared saunas employ DRY heat, so please avoid showering during the session.
- We recommend 30 to 40 minutes inside the sauna and using the remaining time to shower, cool down and refresh within your booked 50-minute period.
What to Wear and Bring
- Wear a comfortable bathing suit in our infrared saunas.
- Consider filling your water bottle with our TSAVO structured and filtered water before and after your appointment.
- We encourage you to replenish your essential minerals with a complimentary serve of our celtic sea salts.
- We gladly supply all towels for your sauna and shower and provide chlorophyll water upon request.
- Many clients prefer to bring large water bottles that stay cool in the heat.
- You may want to purchase our heat-resistant water bottles in-store to use as your staple or refreshing plant water as an add-on.
Make an Appointment for a Single Session in our Infrared Sauna in Mosman
Enjoy a soothing interval at our luxury Sydney sauna studio and allow your mind and body to absorb myriad advantages, from glowing skin to muscle health and stress relief. Select the sauna & plant water option when booking and upgrade your 50 minutes of self-care by adding refreshing plant water to your sauna session.
Incorporate a regular sauna into your weekly routine and attain body/mind balance. Why not book now and make use of our highly recommended packages?
Receive Our New Client Infrared Sauna Therapy Intro Pack
Experience the benefits of regularly relaxing with infrared sauna therapy by utilising our special offer available once to each new sauna client. You can use it for four weeks from the date of purchase (unless you have a gift card).
This offer encourages enhanced detoxification and therapeutic, restorative mind and body advantages. Immerse yourself in these relaxing encounters and see how easy it is to feel great at TSAVO Wellness, Sydney’s best Infrared sauna studio.
Purchase a Five-Session Pack and Save!
We also offer customised and more substantial infrared sauna in Sydney packages, plus memberships to help you activate your body’s natural healing processes. Terms and conditions apply to all memberships and packages.
Do you want more information? Feel free to talk to our friendly clinic staff. Otherwise, book your first appointment now.
Activate Your Body’s Natural Healing Process.